Kit Form – Assembly Instructions
Follow the instructions for easy assembly
1. Lay your bench top section rear side down on a clean floor. Use some handy items to pack the two lower legs level with the floor and slide them into the trenches cut inside the bearer. *Fit round washers over two bolts and push them through the outside cross bars then through each leg. Attach another round washer to the protruding bolts followed by a nut. Do the bolts up tight.
*Note: If you have been supplied with cup head bolts please ensure you refit them into the square indentations seen on the outside of the side cross bars. That way you will get the most secure fitting. (Cup head bolts do not require a top washer).
2. Position middle section. Fit the shelf into the cut away part of the legs. Place round washers over two bolts and push them through the outside cross bars then through the legs. Attach another round washer to the protruding bolts followed by a nut. Do the bolts up tight.
3. For a neat finish fit the other legs in the same order.
(Detail of above)
4. If you ordered a vice, fit the outside section and wind inwards.
5. Stand bench up. Do a final tighten of all bolts. Use sand paper if necessary and oil the framework.
Troubleshooting: All benches are carefully checked for square and stability before leaving the factory. If your bench is unstable after assembly, please check the level of your floor.